Socials Media

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2023

About me

Hi everybody 👋 My name is Hieu, but you can call me Toni

A Software Engineer 👨‍💻 Blogger and  Lecturer 🧑‍🏫

I'm a self-motivated student and researcher who graduated from Hanoi University Of Science and Technology 😉. My major is Information and Communication Engineering. I have more than seven years of experience in IT field, with a deep-dive in Cloud Computing and Networking. I'm passionate about cutting-edge technologies: Cloud Computing ☁️, Security 🕵️, AI/ML🤖,...

🌍 Currently, I'm living in Ha Long City, Vietnam, where I'm conducting independent research and teaching at MindX Technology Ha Long.

My hobbies are exercising 🏃‍♂️, traveling ✈️, studying languages 📖. 

During my leisure time, I write blogs and stuff about life and technology 🧑🏻‍💻.

Here are some of my favorite books:

















Share:

0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét

tovanhieu-bk.blogspot.com

Tìm kiếm Blog này

Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Giới thiệu về tôi

Ảnh của tôi
Hello everybody, my name is Hieu, but you can call me Toni, I am a Software Engineer👨‍🔬 and a Blogger 👨‍💻 . My major is Information and Communication Engineering. I am passionate about cutting-edge technologies: Cloud Computing ☁️, AI/ML🤖 and Security 🕵️. During my leisure time, I write blogs and stuff about life and technology 🧑🏻‍💻. Have a nice day and enjoy while reading my blog 🥰

About me

Hi everybody 👋 My name is Hieu, but you can call me Toni A Software Engineer 👨‍💻 Blogger and  Lecturer 🧑‍🏫 I'm a self-motivated stu...

Người theo dõi